Re: Yard Black screen

by EA_Blueberry

Original Post

Re: The yard

Community Manager

@Condor2008_2006 

Got it, thanks. When you've got the chance can you try rebuilding the database on your PS4 to see if that helps at all? First start up your PS4 in Safe Mode. Once the Safe Mode menu comes up select the Rebuild Database option. 

Let me know if you're still running into this same issues once you've had the chance to give that a shot. Thanks again. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 11 of 15 (1,154 Views)

Re: The yard

★★★ Newbie

It's December, how is this still not fixed. I've messaged EA support on twitter and they acted like they didnt know what i was talking about. You've had the same glitch since the game came out, fix it.

Message 12 of 15 (1,095 Views)

Yard Black screen

★★★ Newbie

Product: Madden NFL 21
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which console generation do you have? Sony PlayStation 4 Slim
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? LTK-HUNCHO
Date/time issue occurred 12/13/2021
What type of issue do you have? Crash/Freeze
Which mode has this happened in? Skill Trainer
Summarize your bug when trying to play yard with friends the game will not load us in , it will only take me or one of my friends while the rest of us are stuck at a black screen . No update has fixed this problem.
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go into the game and proceed to play yard with friends
What happens when the bug occurs? Theres just a black screen and the application has to be restarted .
What do you expect to see? I expect to see this problem fixed
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card?
Enter RAM memory size in GB

Im pretty sure it's happening to lots of people across the world because it happens to me and all my friends .

Message 13 of 15 (735 Views)

Community Manager

Hey, @ohmangoddamnnnnn 

Can you and all your friends try a power cycle with the console and network to see if it fixes it for all of you?

Reboot the power to the modem/router

1. Unplug the power cable from your modem/router for 5-10 minutes to refresh the network.

How to power cycle your PS4 console

1. Touch the power button on the front of the PS4 for at least 7 seconds (until the system beeps twice).
  2. Turn it back on after 1 minute. Launch the game.
Blueberry.png
Message 14 of 15 (699 Views)

Community Manager

@EA_Blueberry wrote:

Hey, @ohmangoddamnnnnn 

Can you and all your friends try a power cycle with the console and network to see if it fixes it for all of you?

Reboot the power to the modem/router

1. Unplug the power cable from your modem/router for 5-10 minutes to refresh the network.

How to power cycle your PS4 console

1. Touch the power button on the front of the PS4 for at least 7 seconds (until the system beeps twice).
  2. Turn it back on after 1 minute. Launch the game.

Hey, everyone. 

If power cycling your console or right-clicking on the game in Origin and selecting REPAIR doesn't fix this for you, please provide me the following info below so we can pass your details along to the Madden QA team:

• Gamertag/PSN ID
  • Platform you play on
  • When did this start happening
  • Where exactly does it happen when you're going in game
  • How often does it happen out of 10 games
Blueberry.png
Message 15 of 15 (682 Views)