The "Junk" Yard.

by Guitarded

Original Post

The "Junk" Yard.

★ Apprentice

Why were resources wasted on this useless, stupid mode?
Typical EA bovine excrement.
Waste resources on another mode to add to profits and ignore problems with existing modes that fans want fixed or upgraded.

Message 1 of 3 (479 Views)

Re: The "Junk" Yard.

Community Manager

Hey, @Guitarded, hope all is well on your end.

Are there any certain bugs and upgrades you want us to let the team know what's important to you? We're seeing positive feedback from the community on The Yard, but understand not everyone may be into it. I've been playing the game for decades and it's cool to see new ways to play football outside of Exhibition and Franchise. If there is anything you want to see changed in The Yard, we can always discuss that too. 

Good luck on the field!

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 3 (454 Views)

Re: The "Junk" Yard.

★ Apprentice

Quite frankly, I don't believe anyone with any decision making power at EA cares at all about anyone's feedback as long as the profits continue to stream in.
Just a quick search of the franchise mode fixes/upgrades that many have been seeking for years shows this.
And bugs! What a joke.
I won't even bother sharing which of the many that exist bother me most. Waste of time knowing how well documented they are, every year, all over the internet.
I get that individuals within the company may care and really want fix and improve the game. You may even be one of them but, I see no evidence, whatsoever, that anyone with the power to make that a reality cares at all.

As far as "The Yard", plenty of arcade football games already exist, albeit without NFL players names and likenesses. Go play those if you want made up rules and kooky game play.
If EA were to make "The Yard" a separate, stand alone game without NFL ties, few would buy it or even care.
I'm surprised the NFL allowed this game mode in the first place.
Without knowledge of the terms of the anti-consumer, anti-competition exclusivity deal the two entities signed, I find it odd that the control freaks at the NFL wanted this. Perhaps they had no say.

I appreciate the effort to make it look like EA cares and like previously stated, you may care but, unless you're in a position to make high level decisions, I might as well be replying to a bot.

Message 3 of 3 (440 Views)