★★★ Newbie

Product: Madden NFL 21
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which console generation do you have? XBOX One
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? StephCurryboy17
Date/time issue occurred All week
What type of issue do you have? Crash/Freeze
Which mode has this happened in? Online head to head
Summarize your bug I have been playing the yard and whenever the game ends it says Error: This game session is no longer available. Literally breaks the game. Please help.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play the yard.
What happens when the bug occurs? It ends the “tournament” that you endure from playing the yard so you have to restart.
What do you expect to see? Allows me to continue playing.
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here. I have been playing the yard and whenever the game ends it says Error: This game session is no longer available. Literally breaks the game. Please help.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card? I don’t know
Enter RAM memory size in GB I don’t know

I don’t know what I’m suppose to put here.

Message 1 of 2 (667 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: The Yard

Community Manager

Hey @dagoat1717

Can we try out some troubleshooting steps to see if we can help stop this from happening? When you have a chance I'd recommend starting off with the basic connectivity steps over at the EA Help website. 

If you're still running into the same issue after that check out the Xbox-specific steps as well. Let me know how that goes when you have a chance. Thanks!

/Kent

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (620 Views)

All Replies

Re: The Yard

Community Manager

Hey @dagoat1717

Can we try out some troubleshooting steps to see if we can help stop this from happening? When you have a chance I'd recommend starting off with the basic connectivity steps over at the EA Help website. 

If you're still running into the same issue after that check out the Xbox-specific steps as well. Let me know how that goes when you have a chance. Thanks!

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 2 (621 Views)