The Yard Menu is unbearably slow.

by AzYaDig

Original Post

The Yard Menu is unbearably slow.

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Madden 21 The Yard Frame Drops PC

Hey guys I been playing Madden 21 on my pc and everything runs beautiful and perfect, but once i enter the yard menu, the game becomes unbearably slow. Does anyone know what could cause this ? Only happens on Madden when i go into the yard.

EA_Blueberry: Slight edit to post title

Message 1 of 12 (5,067 Views)

Re: Madden

Community Manager

Hi @AzYaDig,

The Madden team is aware of the issues with slow performance in the menus in Madden NFL 21. It's something they're currently investigating. Thanks for taking the time to report this!

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 12 (4,995 Views)

★★ Novice

Thank you for the response boss. But the gameplay in the yard is also really slow, but when I play exhibition or ultimate team the game runs perfectly fine ( in game and in menu ) please look into this I'm really trying to experience the yard.

Message 3 of 12 (4,987 Views)

Community Manager

@AzYaDig 

It is strange that it would only be happening with The Yard. I'll pass this info along for a look. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 4 of 12 (4,977 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Kent
Message 5 of 12 (4,968 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Hi, it's the same topic than "the yard is sluggish and laggy" already existing. It will make a lot of points, if we could say... Very boring issue. The yard mode is unplayable with this problem. Hope EA will find a fix rapidly. 

Thanks. 

Message 6 of 12 (4,947 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

yall have been being told this since launch. The yard is not playable for thousands of people due to this slow motion glitch. Yet yall have done NOTHING. It is criminal to do this to consumers. 

Message 7 of 12 (4,804 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

they wont and they dont care. THey got their money. 

Message 8 of 12 (4,803 Views)

★★ Novice

its honestly abuse to take our love for sports, and sell us false hope. I'm honestly over it and never buying 2k or madden again. 

Message 9 of 12 (4,798 Views)

Community Manager

@AzYaDig  @D3ATHSADV0CATE  @shinsumokito 

Can you let me know if this helps? It was mentioned here in our PC troubleshooting thread related to performance.

i had game freeze on load screens contacted ea ,they put me on a case , then i figured problem, when i go into games i change  settings  or make sure resulutions is on 1920x1080, thats my monitor, anyway i changed back to default settings, back on 1280x720, same results , then i saw under ingame settings-graphics the direct x setting set to direct x 11, i changed to direct x 12 (thats what i got) , everything working great now, make sure the direct x is right

my prob was ingame setting on graphics , the setting for direct x was set on dx11 ,i changed to direct x 12 (thats what i got) no freezes now

Blueberry.png
Message 10 of 12 (4,768 Views)