Re: THE YARD - SLUGGISH AND LAGGY

by EA_Blueberry

Original Post

Community Manager
@shinsumokito It's possible that your game is running off your INTEL card instead of your Nvidia card. Try going to the Nvidia control panel and set to have Origin and Madden NFL 21 run off it.

If you have the GeForce Experience tool you can also try optimizing Madden NFL 21 through there which can help fix stuttering in games.
Blueberry.png
Message 11 of 49 (1,505 Views)

★★ Novice

Did they ever find a fix for you? Its still doing it to me even after this last nike update. JUST WANNA PLAY!

Message 12 of 49 (1,492 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Hi, I do not have tested the fix. Perhaps this weekend. Anyway, I'm not sure it will be efficient because I have no fps drop when the slow motion is starting, so I don't think it is the integrated GPU which runs instead of Nvidia GPU. I will try and tell you. 

Thanks. 

Message 13 of 49 (1,486 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Hello again. Tested right now. No updates for the yard mode... Devil

Please, EA, find a fix. 

For information, I play through a Steam account. I don't know if it is the case for others people.

We need a fix urgently. 

EA, please take in account this problem, I suppose we are not 3 or 4 people to have this problem. 

It's very very sad. 

Thanks. 

Message 14 of 49 (1,478 Views)

★★ Novice

i got the last 2 recent updates and still nothing has changed. it sucks to think i may be shelling out another 60 bucks just so i can go play it on Xbox one 

Message 15 of 49 (1,465 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Unfortunately this is a issue every year and it won't be fixed. You will just get the usual answer that they are looking in to it. This is true for pretty much all EA games 

Message 16 of 49 (1,446 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@EA_Blueberry Did you have any clues for this problem ?

Thanks. 

Message 17 of 49 (1,435 Views)

Community Manager
@shinsumokito Do you run any lighting software or Razer software like Synapse?

I know updating BIOS on PCs can fix stuttering/crashing but that is an option I recommend exercising at your own caution and to read directions on doing that very carefully.
Blueberry.png
Message 18 of 49 (1,432 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Hello, no upgrade since the last update. The yard and superstars KO are in slow motion... 

Thumbs down

Please EA, take in account seriously this topic. And fix it as fast as you can. These bugs are unbelievable. 

Hoping a fix. 

Thanks. 

Message 19 of 49 (1,392 Views)

Community Manager

@EA_Blueberry wrote:

Hi, @KingSargeTV 

Can you attach a DxDiag for us so we can review your system hardwaere?

How to gather DxDiag information

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/pc/how-to-gather-dxdiag-information/

I recommend checking to make sure you have all of your drivers updated, especially for the video card you have. We'll see what we can do to help you out here. Thank you for reporting this here so we can start tracking this for others that might be affected too. 

Hey everyone!

If you're experience performance issues within The Yard we'll need a DxDiag and your Origin ID so we can pass along this information to the team for investigation. 

Blueberry.png
Message 20 of 49 (1,370 Views)