Some DAI updates? please!

by WinterKnightems

Original Post

Some DAI updates? please!

★★★★★ Novice

I know this is asking a hell of a lot with all that is going on, but I thought I'd ask anyway.

I found the class specializations for the inquisitor very lack luster and after many years of going

back to DAI and playing through it I have come up with some ideas.

Overhauls of the magic classes:

Rift Mage:

Tear the Veil (in place of veil strike) The rift mage tears open a small hole in the veil allowing a demon to come forth and assist for the duration of the fight.

Upgrade 1: Wide open: the tear in the veil become huge allowing multiple demons to flood through assisting the rift mage and his allies but only for 20 seconds.

upgrade 2: Greater Demon: The demon summoned through the tear will always be a very powerful greater demon but has a significant chance of turning on the mage

after enemies are defeated.

Demonic Onslaught (in place of firestorm) The veil tears open in the sky allowing giant demonic feet and fists to pummel the area doing massive damage and knocking enemies around.

Necromancer:

Summon Skeleton: (In place of spirit mark) summons a skeletal minion for the duration of the fight.

Upgrade 1: Increases the damage and attack speed of the skeletal minion by 100%

Upgrade 2: Changes to skeletal knight increasing armor by 200% reducing damage from all sources by 20% and giving it a taunt ability. Reduces damage done by 50%

Summon Zombies: (in place of simulacrum) Summons zombie minions that walk towards the enemy and explode on contact causing high damage knocking enemies down.

Upgrade1: Exploaded zombies leave behind a noxious gas that does damage over time to enemies in the area.

Upgrade 1: zombies will not explode but remain for a long duration spreading disease to enemies it bites.

Summon Undead Army (In place of Haste) The necromancer summons forth an army of undead minions to overwhelm his enemies. Packs of zombies and skeletons will attack all enemies in the area doing massive damage and causing enemies to run in fear.

Message 1 of 3 (1,278 Views)

Re: Some DAI updates? please!

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @WinterKnightems

Thank you for posting your ideas! It was quite an interesting read, especially for a person who's spent their fair amount of time in DAI like myself.

Unfortunately, we stopped supporting Dragon Age Inquisition with any content, balance or fix patches a few years ago Frown

/Ataashi

Message 2 of 3 (1,255 Views)

Re: Some DAI updates? please!

★★★★★ Novice

@EA_Ataashi wrote:

Hey @WinterKnightems

Thank you for posting your ideas! It was quite an interesting read, especially for a person who's spent their fair amount of time in DAI like myself.

Unfortunately, we stopped supporting Dragon Age Inquisition with any content, balance or fix patches a few years ago Frown

/Ataashi

I know Frown that's why I stopped with only 2 specs of 1 class. I have a whole write up for all the class changes I'd thought would be good, but alas it'd do no good in writing it all down here. Perhaps you guys might like implementing some of this in dragon age 4!

Message 3 of 3 (1,244 Views)