How to be a boss at boss fights as a mage! - Original Post by LoneAssassin171

by EA_Spectre

Original Post

How to be a boss at boss fights as a mage! - Original Post by LoneAssassin171

Community Manager

How to be a boss at boss fights as a mage! - Original Tavern Post by LoneAssassin171

The rule of FOUR!

Just want to get this out there! If you are a mage i thought you may want some tips on fighting bosses. First of all keep your distance. Use long distance abilities. I use fire storm to deal a heck load of damage. Secondly use focus. Focus abilities are really strong however i would use these when your party is dead and You are low on health. Thirdly use tactical view to see its immunities. It is a wast of time and health using an ability or weapon that does flip all. Finally don't be scared to switch to another character. Each party member will have different abilities unlocked which may be stronger against the boss than yours.

Now YOU can be the BOSS of all bosses! 

Know your skills!

You MUST know your skills inside out. What they do, how they affect and whom they may affect. Unlock the skills you feel are more beneficial to you. If you have skills that you don't actually want to use, the battle will destroy you. Make sure you know the skills of those in your party. This means if you switch to a character you don't have to pause and read about them. This makes the battle flow much better and make it less time consuming. Finally make sure you remember to level up those in your party. You never know when you may need them, and if they are a low level then you are flipped.

Your friendly neighbourhood forum admin.

spectre.png
Message 1 of 1 (306 Views)