How do I download Inquistion soundtrack?

by Tigerboi1979

Original Post

Accepted Solution

How do I download Inquistion soundtrack?

★★★ Guide

I bought the pre-order deluxe with the chest and all of that fun stuff for the PS4. I've also recently bought the Game of the Year edition for Xbox One. How the hell do I download the soundtrack? I've tried MS Edge, Firefox, and Chrome and none of the have the "Login to Origins" button that the instructions say to use. I tired customer support, but the dude kept talking in circles and then told me the soundtrack "is in the game." Useless as tits on a boar hog.

Message 1 of 5 (2,544 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: How do I download Inquistion soundtrack?

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @Tigerboi1979

Could you try to follow the instructions from the official website again? I've got news that the page has been updated, what should finally allow console players to download DA Inquisition OST.

Thanks!

/Ataashi

View in thread

Message 4 of 5 (2,119 Views)

All Replies

Hey @Tigerboi1979

I imagine you must have stumbled upon these instructions on the official website? I cannot see the login button at the bottom too, but I can suspect that they simply mean logging into Origin with your correct EA account details.

Unfortunately, access to the OST has been quite complicated for our console players, who purchased the Deluxe Edition of DAI Frown In the meantime, the whole Dragon Age Inquisition OST has been released on Spotify as well.

/Ataashi

Message 2 of 5 (2,516 Views)

★★★ Guide
Ma sarannas. I’ll check it out. I was hoping to add it to mixed jump drive for my car. I may just break down and buy it off Amazon...
Message 3 of 5 (2,509 Views)

Hey @Tigerboi1979

Could you try to follow the instructions from the official website again? I've got news that the page has been updated, what should finally allow console players to download DA Inquisition OST.

Thanks!

/Ataashi

Message 4 of 5 (2,120 Views)

★★★ Newbie

it doesnt work for me customer support has been talking in circles telling me to do the same things over and over again but nothing is working at all and im getting extremely annoyed with being told i need to restart my console! nothing is working!

Message 5 of 5 (1,663 Views)