Dragon Age and Mass Effect same universe?

by Tigerboi1979

Original Post

Dragon Age and Mass Effect same universe?

★★★ Guide

Does anyone else suspect that DA and ME may share the same universe? In Inquisition we saw similar strange mini pyramid loot boxes that we found in the ME trilogy. I also have a suspicion that mysterious Element Zero may possibly be lyrium. Folks exposed to it, do seem to have some mage-like abilities..I'm sure they may be other things that I'm missing. What do you think?

Message 1 of 5 (2,402 Views)

Re: Dragon Age and Mass Effect same universe?

★ Guide
Began playing me3, and I decided to spend 50k and buy an armour. Guess what...? Dragon age logo on it! Your theory is making sense now .
Message 2 of 5 (1,863 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@Tigerboi1979;  I see no reason they couldn't be the same universe, separated by several millennia of course.  Angel

Message 3 of 5 (1,238 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@ThandalNLyman I see one... What happens to dwarves, elves and Qunari ? How come humans are the only species still on Earth ?

On the other hand there are ways to think both universes are connected. Biotics are the modern Mages (that would make asaris an entiere species born/evolved from mages that at some point fled the planet and ended up on Thessia). And if you start thinking that way... Well, you can give a species to any race in the DA world and it would make sense
Message 4 of 5 (1,031 Views)

★★ Novice

in mass effect andromeda one of the planets (don't remeber which one ) looks exactly like the moon you can see in dragon age inquisition. it could just be an easter egg but add that to the krogan head in inquisition and that may suggest they are really in the same universe

Message 5 of 5 (990 Views)