Re: Dragon Age 2 Flemeth Character Kit

by xEvettex

Original Post

Dragon Age 2 Flemeth Character Kit

★★★ Novice

Hi,

I'm a cosplayer (https://www.facebook.com/EvetteCosplay/) and I plan on making the Dragon age 2 version model of Flemeth (which is also seen in Inquisition for a short time):

flemeth.png

For my next project. I saw that there has been several kits posted for alot of the main characters and was wondering if there was one for Flemeth aswell or could be?

I intend to make the project from scratch and would love any model references yous could provide. Having photo reference of each piece pulled from her body would be super helpful.

Message 1 of 3 (2,861 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @xEvettex

Can I just say that'm really impressed by your cosplay work so far! I especially love your Merida Heart

However, I'm afraid we don't have any official Flemeth cosplay kits or models up our sleeve to help you out with this project Frown

I did a quick search and you can find many fanarts and screenshots of Witch of the Wilds in her DA2/DAI attire on the Internet, so I hope they will help you a bit. I will double-check if we don't have anything else that might be useful to you.

flemeth

/Ataashi

Message 2 of 3 (2,828 Views)

★★★ Novice

Oh.. thats a shame and thanks for the compliment on my Merida cosplay <3

I will pick apart the internet then for each piece. Thank you anyway Standard smile

Message 3 of 3 (2,791 Views)