Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

will "The Sims 4" work on a 10.11.2 El Capitan OS for Mac??

by PapaRick68

Original Post

Accepted Solution

will "The Sims 4" work on a 10.11.2 El Capitan OS for Mac??

★★★★★ Newbie

will "The Sims 4" work on a 10.11.2 El Capitan OS for Mac??  Is there a new patch or version?

Message 1 of 2 (94 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: will "The Sims 4" work on a 10.11.2 El Capitan OS for Mac??

Hi @PapaRick68,

OS X El Capitan 10.11.2 should not be an issue with The Sims 4, because it won't change any specific thing of OS X related with games. Even with that, I'd wait before updating your Mac, just in case Wink

No trabajo para EA, solo soy un jugador tratando de ayudar a otros jugadores. No respondo mensajes privados, Permite que otros puedan beneficiarse de la información.

I don't work for EA, I'm just a player like you, trying to help other players. I do not reply private messages.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (85 Views)

All Replies

Re: will "The Sims 4" work on a 10.11.2 El Capitan OS for Mac??

Hi @PapaRick68,

OS X El Capitan 10.11.2 should not be an issue with The Sims 4, because it won't change any specific thing of OS X related with games. Even with that, I'd wait before updating your Mac, just in case Wink

No trabajo para EA, solo soy un jugador tratando de ayudar a otros jugadores. No respondo mensajes privados, Permite que otros puedan beneficiarse de la información.

I don't work for EA, I'm just a player like you, trying to help other players. I do not reply private messages.

Message 2 of 2 (86 Views)
sims-four-characters

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help