Re: will "The Sims 4" work on a 10.11.2 El Capitan OS for Mac??

by fons_garmo

Original Post

Accepted Solution

will "The Sims 4" work on a 10.11.2 El Capitan OS for Mac??

★★★★★ Newbie

will "The Sims 4" work on a 10.11.2 El Capitan OS for Mac??  Is there a new patch or version?

Message 1 of 2 (308 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hi @PapaRick68,

OS X El Capitan 10.11.2 should not be an issue with The Sims 4, because it won't change any specific thing of OS X related with games. Even with that, I'd wait before updating your Mac, just in case Wink

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

No trabajo para EA, solo soy un jugador tratando de ayudar a otros jugadores. No respondo mensajes privados, Permite que otros puedan beneficiarse de la información.

I don't work for EA, I'm just a player like you, trying to help other players. I do not reply private messages.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (299 Views)

All Replies

Hi @PapaRick68,

OS X El Capitan 10.11.2 should not be an issue with The Sims 4, because it won't change any specific thing of OS X related with games. Even with that, I'd wait before updating your Mac, just in case Wink

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

No trabajo para EA, solo soy un jugador tratando de ayudar a otros jugadores. No respondo mensajes privados, Permite que otros puedan beneficiarse de la información.

I don't work for EA, I'm just a player like you, trying to help other players. I do not reply private messages.

Message 2 of 2 (300 Views)