[solved] sims have no "whims"

by EllysiumGlade

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[solved] sims have no "whims"

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

So I'm playing Sims 4 on my side household and no matter what mood they're in, they never have the little thought bubbles above their image in the bottom left corner where they normally live. I haven't touched my main household in a while so I'm not sure if they're having the same problem but idk how to get them to reappear? I've tried ResetSim and that didn't do anything. 

Message 1 of 3 (332 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Sims have no "wants"

[ Edited ]
Champion

@EllysiumGlade  with the November patch to the game came the option to turn off showing the "wants" or "whims". Start up one of your saved games or a new game. Check your game options, look under the Gameplay option and you should see the option to turn off or on the "whims". This will affect all your saved games or new games in the future. 

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (314 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Champion

@EllysiumGlade  with the November patch to the game came the option to turn off showing the "wants" or "whims". Start up one of your saved games or a new game. Check your game options, look under the Gameplay option and you should see the option to turn off or on the "whims". This will affect all your saved games or new games in the future. 

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 3 (315 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thanks for your help! I figured it out last night I just couldn't Google it properly cause I couldn't remember that they were called "whims" for so long. I was gonna delete the post but for some reason there's no way to view your own posts on mobile. 

Message 3 of 3 (299 Views)