since the sims 4 free trial doesn't work on mac if i buy the game will it work?

by ymanib19

Original Post

Accepted Solution

since the sims 4 free trial doesn't work on mac if i buy the game will it work?

★★★ Newbie

i downloaded the sims free trial but i see it only works on pcs but if i buy the game and download it to my mac will it work?

Message 1 of 2 (582 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: since the sims 4 free trial doesn't work on mac if i buy the game will it wo

Hi @ymanib19,

Yes, The Sims 4 is compatible with macOS and most modern Mac models Standard smile

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

No trabajo para EA, solo soy un jugador tratando de ayudar a otros jugadores. No respondo mensajes privados, Permite que otros puedan beneficiarse de la información.

I don't work for EA, I'm just a player like you, trying to help other players. I do not reply private messages.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (827 Views)

All Replies

Re: since the sims 4 free trial doesn't work on mac if i buy the game will it wo

Hi @ymanib19,

Yes, The Sims 4 is compatible with macOS and most modern Mac models Standard smile

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

No trabajo para EA, solo soy un jugador tratando de ayudar a otros jugadores. No respondo mensajes privados, Permite que otros puedan beneficiarse de la información.

I don't work for EA, I'm just a player like you, trying to help other players. I do not reply private messages.

Message 2 of 2 (828 Views)