i

by Simlifemetroboom

Original Post

i

★★★ Novice

Dear Users,  

I downloaded more cc runs this week and added around 6 or 7 male cc to my mods folder. Before, my game was completely fine. Usually if a cc was broken it would freeze and that would instantly tell me that it was broken or faulty. Although, I'm so unsure to why my game runs and seems fine but every time I play the game it would work for maybe 15 or 20 minutes and crash unexpectedly. I'm not even finished making my sim. I tried deleting previous cc that I added, some suspicious cc but it keeps crashing still. When I saw the report (I couldn't understand it completely) it would show a problem "unknown". I even tried unpairing the sims 4. I am a Mac user my iOS is Sierra. Does this mean that I need to delete my mods folder again? Should I delete the sims 4 and reinstall? Should I update my iOS?

Sincerely, a girl that wants to keep her cc/mods.

Message 1 of 2 (239 Views)

Re: i

@Simlifemetroboom 

Please can you provide more information about your Mac. Instructions on how to do so and what to provide here - http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-Mac/READ-FIRST-Sims-4-Mac-Help-Guides-and-Troubleshooting/m-p/4612...

Could you also please provide a link to a couple of the CC items you're referring to.

The Sims 3 Mac Forum - | - The Sims 4 Mac Forum -
- Clearing Origin cache - | - Mac specific TS4 issues -
AHQSigImage.png
Please do not PM me unless I ask you to, I won't reply
- I am not affiliated with EA in anyway -
Message 2 of 2 (218 Views)