Re: error "Exception raised Unhandled exception 0x0000004 at address 0x0000

by puzzlezaddict

Original Post

error "Exception raised Unhandled exception 0x0000004 at address 0x0000000.

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I have an error on my Mac "Exception raised Unhandled exception 0x0000004 at address 0x0000000. Do you wish to debug it?" and when I press "yes" it takes me back to the Origin. I tried to find out how to fix it, but nothing works.

Help me pleaseFrown

Message 1 of 3 (589 Views)

@JavaLoove2111  When playing TS3 on a mac, you don't need to run it through Origin, or even have Origin open at all.  Just double-click on the TS3 icon in Applications.

If you get the same result, try restarting your computer immediately before launching the game.  Don't open anything else, not even a browser window.

If that doesn't help, drag your entire TS3 game folder out of Documents and onto your desktop.  When you launch the game again, if it launches, a clean folder will spawn with no content.  If you can load a new save in this folder, you can move your saves and other content into it from the old game folder.

If you can't even launch TS3 after removing the game folder, please provide your computer's specs, as described in this post:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-Mac/READ-FIRST-Sims-3-Mac-Help-Guides-and-Troubleshooting/m-p/475...

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 2 of 3 (575 Views)

@JavaLoove2111  I've moved your post to the Sims/Mac section.  Please let me know if you still need help.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 3 of 3 (495 Views)