dowloading problem cause connectivity

by WillowGrace2001

Original Post

dowloading problem cause connectivity

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

sims bought stuff now csnt connect to server to dowload the stuff because now having problems connecting to server so cant log in and dowload cause it

Message 1 of 4 (577 Views)

Re: dowloading problem cause connectivity

@WillowGrace2001  Please clear the cache for Internet Explorer.  Even if you never use it, the launcher does for some purposes, including to load the main page and its ads.  Be sure to uncheck the box to preserve data for favorite sites.  If this data is retained, you may still have problems logging in.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 2 of 4 (557 Views)

★ Novice

i did that i did alot things before this it just still chosen not to work

Message 3 of 4 (547 Views)

@WillowGrace2001  Okay, try clearing all of your browser caches together, and be sure to erase all information for all of them.

If that doesn't work, try removing your Screenshots folder from your game folder.  (The game screenshots will be in Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3.)  You don't have to delete the folder; just move it somewhere else.

If that doesn't help either, remove your game folder from Documents (you can put it on your desktop) and then try to login.  Sometimes a file in that folder can become corrupt, but instead of removing things one at a time, the fastest way to find out is to move the whole folder.  When you open the launcher, a clean game folder will be created.  If you can login with this new game folder, you can move your saves and other content into it from your old game folder.

And if none of this works, change your password on some other EA site, like ea.com, then clear all of your browser caches, and remove the new game folder from Documents too.  (If you didn't move any content into it, you can just delete it.)

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 4 of 4 (539 Views)