Re: What is a save file version ?

by fons_garmo

Original Post

Accepted Solution

What is a save file version ?

★★★ Novice

So My saves were taking  2.21 GB and when I looked into it turned out that there is like 90 versions of same save or that's what I understood from looking at it I only have 13 saved games is it normal to have all that and can I do something about it? like, delete the old versions or something. 

Message 1 of 2 (2,714 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hi @Razbies ,

Those are backups that the game automatically creates. You can delete all files with .verX ending, but the game will generate all this files again over time. Also, backups can be useful for save file recovery.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

No trabajo para EA, solo soy un jugador tratando de ayudar a otros jugadores. No respondo mensajes privados, Permite que otros puedan beneficiarse de la información.

I don't work for EA, I'm just a player like you, trying to help other players. I do not reply private messages.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (2,700 Views)

All Replies

Hi @Razbies ,

Those are backups that the game automatically creates. You can delete all files with .verX ending, but the game will generate all this files again over time. Also, backups can be useful for save file recovery.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

No trabajo para EA, solo soy un jugador tratando de ayudar a otros jugadores. No respondo mensajes privados, Permite que otros puedan beneficiarse de la información.

I don't work for EA, I'm just a player like you, trying to help other players. I do not reply private messages.

Message 2 of 2 (2,701 Views)