Welcome to the Mac Sims Forum!

by Bluebellflora

Original Post

Welcome to the Mac Sims Forum!

[ Edited ]

With the official Sims forum moving the help centre over here to AHQ I thought it would be good to give you a bit of info about this forum devoted to us Mac players.

This forum is for Mac users playing Sims 3 and Sims 4. We have three main help threads which are stickied at the top of the first page. They are marked as [READ FIRST] as they offer basic tips and troubleshooting instructions on getting your game to work if you are having issues. Please do try the suggestions before creating a new post, there aren't many unique issues that haven't already been posted about. You can also use the search feature to see if someone has already posted with the same issue as you. If they have don't forget to click the Me Too button underneath the opening post to show that you are also experiencing the problem, this helps to bring the post to the attention of EA so they can investigate further. Feel free to post in the thread to add any information you think may be helpful. If someone successfully solves your issue please take a minute to mark their post as solved so others can see what fixed the problem. It is also a good idea to tag someone in a post if they are trying to help you, just put @ before their name and you should automatically get a list of people active in the thread. You can then just click on their name to automatically add the tag.

The three main threads are:

Origin troubleshooting & Information

Sims 4 - Mac Help, Guides and Troubleshooting

Sims 3 - Mac Help, Guides and Troubleshooting

Other useful threads

Remember, if asking for help it's always a good idea to post the details of your specific Mac so us helpers know what hardware and software you are using. Some issues are operating system and/or hardware specific so it saves both you and the person trying to help you a lot of time and effort if you just provide the information. You can find instructions on where to find the information and what to provide here - https://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-Mac/READ-FIRST-Sims-4-Mac-Help-Guides-and-Troubleshooting/m-p/461...

The Sims 3 Mac Forum - | - The Sims 4 Mac Forum -
- Clearing Origin cache - | - Mac specific TS4 issues -
AHQSigImage.png
Please do not PM me unless I ask you to, I won't reply
- I am not affiliated with EA in anyway -
Message 1 of 1 (2,012 Views)