Re: Weird screen glitch on Sims 4

by Bluebellflora

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Weird screen glitch on Sims 4

★ Novice

Hello, so I updated my game last night after a few tries and fails of it loading, I load the game and go into my household to play with my sims, but the screen weird, the control part is zoomed in, so you can only see an aspiration button without any aspiration (even tho all my sims have one), the screen doesn't show the image of the sim I'm controlling, just like zoomed into it and the controllers are not visible, only a few. My sim is also glitched standing, and every time I click it or anything around, it doesn't do anything, the click doesn't let me move the sim or interact with the household items, also, it doesn't let me save my game. What can i dooo? I already 'repaired' the game in Origin but it still is this way. Plz help.

Message 1 of 4 (877 Views)

Accepted Solution

@Phandom_Vibes_

Go into Documents > Electronic Arts and move the Sims 4 folder to your desktop. Now launch the game again, how is it?

The Sims 3 Mac Forum - | - The Sims 4 Mac Forum -
- Clearing Origin cache - | - Mac specific TS4 issues -
AHQSigImage.png
Please do not PM me unless I ask you to, I won't reply
- I am not affiliated with EA in anyway -

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (996 Views)

All Replies

@Phandom_Vibes_

Go into Documents > Electronic Arts and move the Sims 4 folder to your desktop. Now launch the game again, how is it?

AHQSigImage.png
Message 2 of 4 (997 Views)

★ Novice

Well I did what you adviced and my game reseted, it showed up as a brand new game but all my files and families were not existent, luckly I fixed it by placing the Sims 4 folder on the EA folder, but other than that, it didn't do anythiing.

Message 3 of 4 (809 Views)

@Phandom_Vibes_

Yes, but did you play a new game and try to save? Your previous games are safe in the folder you moved out. This process is to see whether something in your user data, the Sims 4 folder, is causing the issue or the installation of the game is the issue.

AHQSigImage.png
Message 4 of 4 (804 Views)