The sims 4 digital deluxe grayed out in origin library

by pumminator00

Original Post

Accepted Solution

The sims 4 digital deluxe grayed out in origin library

★★★ Novice

Why is this happening, also play is grayed out. I tried repairing the game several times, nothing happened. Please see screenshots provided. 

Message 1 of 3 (507 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: The sims 4 digital deluxe grayed out in origin library

@pumminator00  It looks like you have Origin Access Premier on that account.  Access is only available in Windows, so you can't play anything you own via Access in mac OS.  Even if you own the TS4 base game outright, as it appears you do, you can't use the extra packs that come with Access on a mac.

By the way, be careful not to "upgrade" TS4 via Access—some people who have done so have been unable to play the game on a mac at all.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (502 Views)

All Replies

@pumminator00  It looks like you have Origin Access Premier on that account.  Access is only available in Windows, so you can't play anything you own via Access in mac OS.  Even if you own the TS4 base game outright, as it appears you do, you can't use the extra packs that come with Access on a mac.

By the way, be careful not to "upgrade" TS4 via Access—some people who have done so have been unable to play the game on a mac at all.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 2 of 3 (503 Views)

★★★ Novice

Yes i am on origin access premier. That sucks, time to cut my membership then. Haha. Thanks a lot 

Message 3 of 3 (482 Views)