The Sims 4 Outfit Glitch

by achordlingtoplan

Original Post

The Sims 4 Outfit Glitch

★★★★ Novice

Hello Simmers,

I've run into this issue recently where the outfit that my sim appears to be wearing is not the outfit that my sim should be wearing.  My sim will travel to Skye Fitness and change into her athletic wear from her daily outfit when I command her to box but will still appear to be in her daily outfit clothing.  When I select 'change outfit' the menu says that she is wearing the appropriate attire.  This doesn't sound like a big issue until I exit the game and try to reload the save file.  Because it won't reload at all. 

The only way I know how to temporarily fix this is by removing the resource.cfg, repairing the game, and restoring a previous save from the old save file.  I have taken cc and mods into consideration and I am trying to figure out what is causing my issue.  The problem with testing is that I cannot consistently recreate the problem.  (I cannot just load the game and see if everything is okay, I need to trigger the event.)   This makes it really difficult to tell what is actually causing my game to do this.  Any advice is appreciated.

Message 1 of 2 (1,874 Views)

Re: The Sims 4 Outfit Glitch

@achordlingtoplan 

Can you please file a bug report for this issue https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/bd-p/The-Sims-4-Bugs

The problem is not a Mac specific issue. Thanks Standard smile

The Sims 3 Mac Forum - | - The Sims 4 Mac Forum -
- Clearing Origin cache - | - Mac specific TS4 issues -
AHQSigImage.png
Please do not PM me unless I ask you to, I won't reply
- I am not affiliated with EA in anyway -
Message 2 of 2 (1,852 Views)