Stack Overflow on mac

by StephyGriffin95

Original Post

Stack Overflow on mac

★★★ Novice

Hi everyone,

All of a sudden I'm getting random stack overflow errors in my game. Ive never had any issues with it before, and I know I have plenty of memory to be running it. I have 16gb memory on my MacBook Pro retina. Everytime I open the game and it pops up saying it quit unexpectedly, it shows up with a new and different number in parantheses before it shows stack overflow next to it. Has anyone else had this problem recently? And if so how did you fix it?

Thanks

Message 1 of 2 (581 Views)

Re: Stack Overflow on mac

★ Apprentice

Hello! Can you please provide me your mac's full details (go to the apple in the top bar and click about this mac.) Have you updated to Sierra recently? Are you experiencing this with TS3 or 4? *Mac's aren't Native to The sims 3, but they are to the sims 4, Regardless of how much memory you have on your Mac it simply isn't made for TS3 And us Mac users have such a hard time* Have you downloaded any mods or custom content? If so please take that right out of your folder, reload up your game and see if that works. You may also try reinstalling the game or playing it on a different user. Reply back soon xx

Message 2 of 2 (567 Views)