Sims 4 downloaded on Windows, no problem. Stopped at 91% on mac?

by emerrill5584

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sims 4 downloaded on Windows, no problem. Stopped at 91% on mac?

★★★ Newbie

I had been downloading the game since 1pm (Been waiting for the mac version since the game came out for windows). It stops at 8 pm and says it's "queued". Every time I try to resume it acts like it wants to and then gives me a message to check connectivity. Well, I hate to break it to origin, but I'm using this very website just fine. It's not my connection. I'm getting a little upset as I've kept my laptop awake all day just to download the dang game.

Message 4 of 43 (1,675 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Sims 4 downloaded on Windows, no problem. Stopped at 91% on mac?

★★★ Newbie

I found a solution. I finally decided to just reset my router. I don't know why I had to do this in order for it to work, my internet was fine. I was able to use netflix, the wifi on my phone and shop online. I'm guessing it just required more bandwith than anticipated.
It was still slow as all heck.

View in thread

Message 31 of 43 (2,493 Views)

All Replies

orgin keeps saying updating on sims 4

★★★ Newbie

I hit play on sims 4 and it comes up as sims 4 is still updating it just sits at 93%. It won't go further than that even if i leave it for hours. What do I do?

Message 1 of 43 (1,585 Views)

The Sims 4 Wont download!!

★★★★ Novice

I just bought the Sims 4 for my mac. It downloaded fine onto Origin. I tried downloading it, it got to 36%, then stopped. Whenever I try to download it, it said it is unable to reinstall. I;ve turned my interneet on and off, it;s working fine for everything else, but it will not download The Sims 4. PLEASE HELPConfusedmileymad:

Message 2 of 43 (1,656 Views)

HELP PURCHASED GAME IS LOST

★★★ Newbie

I just purchased sims 4 for mac and began to download it. Halfway throught the download it says that the download was paused. Origin then shut down. When I restarted it, there is the picture of the game but when I click on it it says "only available on PC" and wont let me do anything. I have the receipt of my purchase and do not want to pay again. What do I do?!

Message 3 of 43 (1,617 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm having the same problem. Any solution yet?

Message 5 of 43 (1,654 Views)

★★★ Newbie

im getting so annoyed at this i hope there will be a solution

Message 6 of 43 (1,643 Views)

★★★ Newbie

No solution. Just more aggravation. The problem still persists.

Message 7 of 43 (1,629 Views)

Cannot Download Sims 4 to Mac

★★ Novice

I went to download Sims 4 onto my Mac this evening and I get a "Download Fail" error. It reads "We're sorry, Origin was unable to download your game. Please check your internet connection, or try again later." Need a fix folks, I can't even download the game there isn't any problem with my internet so this has to be a problem on Origin's end.

Message 8 of 43 (1,773 Views)

Downloading error with The sims 4 on mac

★★★ Newbie

I just got the Download for sims 4 on mac and was downloading it and then all the sudden it said there was a download error. I am not on the best internet but it did work for another mac user who downloaded it today as well, wanting to check if there is another reason that this message came up or if really is just my internet. Please Help!

Message 9 of 43 (1,836 Views)

Sims 4 Download Issues

★★★ Newbie

I have tested my network connection, rebooted my computer, and waited four hours for the game to download and the download got stuck at 98%. I cancelled and tried to restart it and now it won't even start the download.

Message 10 of 43 (1,620 Views)