Re: Sims 4 Mac keeps crashing on initial loading screen with update for how to f

by cupcakesss83

Original Post

Re: Sims 4 Mac keeps crashing on initial loading screen with update for how to f

★★★ Newbie

I can find my Electronic Arts folder?

Message 41 of 50 (2,067 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am confused about what a CC is. I have tried everything except whatever CC is. My game will show a black screen with the loading curser and then when I hover the curser over the sims4 in my dock it says "application not responding". I am getting so frustrated as nothing seems to work!

Message 42 of 50 (1,948 Views)

@Nickistupack

CC is Custom Content, 3rd party content you can download and add into your game.

Could you please run the Origin reset tool and see if that helps - https://help.ea.com/en-gb/help/origin/origin/how-to-reset-origin-on-mac/

The Sims 3 Mac Forum - | - The Sims 4 Mac Forum -
- Clearing Origin cache - | - Mac specific TS4 issues -
AHQSigImage.png
Please do not PM me unless I ask you to, I won't reply
- I am not affiliated with EA in anyway -
Message 43 of 50 (1,938 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I did that along with doing it with the Sims4 itself, it didnt work Frown 

Message 44 of 50 (1,928 Views)

★★★ Newbie

What was the name of the file?

Message 45 of 50 (1,814 Views)

★★★ Newbie

What does cc mean!

Message 46 of 50 (1,811 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

thank you for posting this! my bf has been fighting with his computer and origin tech support (which was useless) all day. this immediately fixed the issue.

Message 47 of 50 (1,645 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Message 48 of 50 (1,508 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hello, I have the Sims 4 digital deluxe on origin yesterday but I cant play on my mac, but it works for windows.

is there anything I would do for it to work. 

Message 49 of 50 (1,460 Views)

@Nuruddin1995

You must buy the game outright for Mac - https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues-Mac/Origin-Access-is-not-available-for-Mac-How-to-buy-The...

The Sims 3 Mac Forum - | - The Sims 4 Mac Forum -
- Clearing Origin cache - | - Mac specific TS4 issues -
AHQSigImage.png
Please do not PM me unless I ask you to, I won't reply
- I am not affiliated with EA in anyway -
Message 50 of 50 (1,433 Views)