Re: Sims 4 Cats and Dogs

by Tremayne4260

Original Post

Sims 4 Cats and Dogs

★★ Novice

Surprise surprise someone cant download cats and dogs. I checked my order history and it doesn't show up at all even though i preordered it a long long time ago. I tried downloading the day it was released and it wouldn't download. It says that i own it but i dont think i ever even got charged for it, all i want to do is to get it stop saying i own it so i can repurchase it. I tried contacting EA but despite many attempts, they never responded. 

Message 1 of 6 (541 Views)

Champion

@sweatyroach You should check your credit card/debit card history as well to see if you were ever charged for the preorder. The release date of Cats and Dogs was November 10, 2017 so you would have been charged shortly around this date. If you were charged, you will need to download the pdf of your statement and contact EA Customer Support to provide proof of this purchase. They will ask you for proof and you will have to send them a copy of your statement or at least the page showing the charge. 

If you cannot find evidence of any charge to your account from EA, you will need to repurchase. 

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 6 (508 Views)

@sweatyroach

Please right click on the Sims 4 app in your Applications folder and select Show Package Contents. Open the Contents folder then the EP04 folder. Are there any files in the EP04 folder? If so, please could you list them here.

The Sims 3 Mac Forum - | - The Sims 4 Mac Forum -
- Clearing Origin cache - | - Mac specific TS4 issues -
AHQSigImage.png
Please do not PM me unless I ask you to, I won't reply
- I am not affiliated with EA in anyway -
Message 3 of 6 (430 Views)

★★ Novice
how do i repurchase? i dont even wanna try to prove that i purchased it or anything bc its not that big of a deal to me i just wanna get it removed from my library so i can buy it again
Message 4 of 6 (408 Views)

★★ Novice
i checked and i dont even have an EP04 folder
Message 5 of 6 (407 Views)

Champion
Message 6 of 6 (394 Views)