Re: Sims 4 CC Hair with laptop mode on without blonde streaks?

by Bluebellflora

Original Post

Re: The Sims 4 CC Hair- Blonde Streaks Bug (FIX)

★★★ Newbie
Same! It made it a lot more glitchy
Message 51 of 194 (6,204 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@xGabigail_

If your computer is a bit weak and does not meet the recommended requirements to runt he game, you might need to enable laptop mode for it to run smootly. But that impacts the Graphics. The normal game graphics still look more or less fine, but the game engines are not made to have alpha cc when your game in on low settings. You have to choose between glitchy game, ugly alpha hair, or no alpha hair Standard smile Or a new/upgraded PC.

If you want me to check if there's anything you can do PC wise, please post a DxDiag:
https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/pc/how-to-gather-dxdiag-information/

Message 52 of 194 (4,140 Views)

★ Novice

OMG I'm so happy that you guys had a solution! I've had this problem only on my laptop and not my desktop and was extremely annoyed and confused!

Message 53 of 194 (4,108 Views)

★ Novice

Someone help because my patience is past the line. I have had this problem for 3 months so I stopped playing the Sims completely. But today, I was bored so I decided to play; AND DEAR LORD WAS THAT A BAD IDEA!

I TRIED TO FIND SOLUTIONS AND IT WAS ALL THE SAME THING "put your settings on this," "make sure laptop mode is unchecked"

all of these didn't work, and I began to get hotheaded. I then made the choice to uninstall and reinstall~ to see if the problem would then resolve. Eight and a half hours later, the reinstallment finished and I tested to see whether anything had changed- of course it didn't. I have no other options to turn to, please help me.

my problem is: the blond streaks wont disappear in cas or live mode.

Message 54 of 194 (4,088 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thank you so much for posting this! My hair works perfectly now!

Message 55 of 194 (4,052 Views)

★★★ Newbie

What did you play around with on settings? I changed what needed to be changed, and it's lagging. I don't know how to fix it. Help?

Message 56 of 194 (3,979 Views)

Sims 4 CC Hair with laptop mode on without blonde streaks?

★★★★★ Novice

I play sims 4 on a mac with laptop mode off because if I don't have it off, my CC hair gets weird blonde streaks. My game performance has been getting slow lately, and I really want to turn on laptop mode again, but I also want my CC Hair to look natural. Is there any known solution so you can have laptop mode on and no blonde streaks? Thanks in advance.

Message 57 of 194 (3,683 Views)

Re: Sims 4 CC Hair with laptop mode on without blonde streaks?

[ Edited ]

@ShowersOfLiight

No, the creator should have made the hair better quality for lower spec. graphics.

The Sims 3 Mac Forum - | - The Sims 4 Mac Forum -
- Clearing Origin cache - | - Mac specific TS4 issues -
AHQSigImage.png
Please do not PM me unless I ask you to, I won't reply
- I am not affiliated with EA in anyway -
Message 58 of 194 (3,649 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This reduced lag for me, but the blonde streaks are still there, AND the screen is flickering constantly. Bummer... :/

Message 59 of 194 (3,952 Views)

Blonde streaks in my CC Hair?

★★★ Novice

I started up my Sims 4 today to notice most of my cc hair has these weird blonde streaks in it. It never did this before. I checked and laptop mode is off but there are still these glitches in my sims hair. I don't know what to do.

Message 60 of 194 (3,951 Views)
sims-all-characters

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

ts4-promo

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ts4-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help