Re: Sims 4 CAS cursor glitch 2018

by Bluebellflora

Original Post

Sims 4 CAS cursor glitch 2018

★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Mac
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Dine Out, Kids stuff, City Living, Parenthood, Cats and Dogs, Get to Work, Get Together, Outdoor Retreat, Bowling NIght, Backyard stuff, Movie Hangout, Luxury Party Stuff, Cool Kitchen Stuff
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I just open CAS, and then when i move my mouse over any part of the sims body and then move it away to trying and turn the camera angle or something, it acts like i'm still hovering my mouse over it. that was confusing.
What happens when the bug occurs? I just open CAS, and then when i move my mouse over any part of the sims body and then move it away to trying and turn the camera angle or something, it acts like i'm still hovering my mouse over it. that was confusing.
What do you expect to see? I expect to be able to use CAS normally and be able to turn the camera and adjust body parts when i want to.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fx41Hu4X48M

this is what is happening to me 

Message 1 of 5 (1,203 Views)

Hero

Hi @joSake

as you're on a mac, I'm moving this to Mac for now for further troubleshooting

What OS/Mac are you using ?

Tagging @Bluebellflora for input

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 5 (1,169 Views)

★★ Novice
im using a macbook air (13inch 2015) and i just updated my laptop to the most recent OS
Message 3 of 5 (1,157 Views)

@joSake

Your issue is documented here - https://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-Mac/INFO-REQUEST-Sims-4-CAS-cursor-glitch/m-p/6027932#U6027932

Please can you provide more information about your Mac. Instructions on how to do so and what is needed here - http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-Mac/READ-FIRST-Sims-4-Mac-Help-Guides-and-Troubleshooting/m-p/4612...

The Sims 3 Mac Forum - | - The Sims 4 Mac Forum -
- Clearing Origin cache - | - Mac specific TS4 issues -
AHQSigImage.png
Please do not PM me unless I ask you to, I won't reply
- I am not affiliated with EA in anyway -
Message 4 of 5 (1,146 Views)

★★ Novice
here are the specs. i hadnt played the game in a while..like a a few months. and i deleted all of my save files and mods. but now that cursor problem is happening. i hope that helps in some way maybe
Message 5 of 5 (1,136 Views)