Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Sims 3 problem Ambitons and Supernatural won't install on mac

by XxTheHolyBiblexX

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sims 3 problem Ambitons and Supernatural won't install on mac

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

So I ordered Sims 3 Supernatural and Ambitions for my mac. I cancelled both of the downloads by a mistake and I don't know how to download it again.

Every time I try to install sims 3 Ambitions it always pauses 26 seconds and 56 seconds for Supernatural. I ordered another sims 3 ambitons because I thought it would work but no so I want my money back please.

@Bluebellflora  please and thank you in advance

Message 1 of 3 (119 Views)

Accepted Solution

@XxTheHolyBiblexX

In Origin click on Origin in the menu bar then Preferences. Click on the Advanced tab then click on Delete all Game Installers. After they have been deleted click on Browse Game Installers to make sure they have all gone. Now make sure that all traces of Ambitions and Supernatural have been deleted by reading and following the relevant instructions in this guide.

After you have done all that try downloading and reinstalling again. For refunds you need to contact EA customer support - http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/

Using CC/Mods is at your own risk, EA are not responsible for making the game compatible with 3rd party content, the creator is. 

The Sims 3 Mac Help Thread - | - The Sims 4 Mac Help Thread -
- The Sims 3 Mac super patch 1.67 - | - Origin Reset Tool for Mac -
- I am not affiliated with EA in anyway -
Apple Signature.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (124 Views)

All Replies

@XxTheHolyBiblexX

In Origin click on Origin in the menu bar then Preferences. Click on the Advanced tab then click on Delete all Game Installers. After they have been deleted click on Browse Game Installers to make sure they have all gone. Now make sure that all traces of Ambitions and Supernatural have been deleted by reading and following the relevant instructions in this guide.

After you have done all that try downloading and reinstalling again. For refunds you need to contact EA customer support - http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/

Using CC/Mods is at your own risk, EA are not responsible for making the game compatible with 3rd party content, the creator is. 

The Sims 3 Mac Help Thread - | - The Sims 4 Mac Help Thread -
- The Sims 3 Mac super patch 1.67 - | - Origin Reset Tool for Mac -
- I am not affiliated with EA in anyway -
Apple Signature.png
Message 2 of 3 (125 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

Oh wow, thank you your a lie saver. Standard smile

Message 3 of 3 (100 Views)
sims-four-characters

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help