Re: Profile picture on my origin for the Gallery, sims 4 is not working at all.

by Hgsdvhehdbdh

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Profile picture on my origin for the Gallery, sims 4 is not working at all.

★★ Novice

I did this yesterday, five minutes earlier on was on the sims, playing Then I had the bright idea to put a profile pic in. Wrong idea. Now my sims 4 won't launch, I have uninstalled and reinstalled at least twice. Why is this happening? Is there a way to remove the profile picture. I play on Mac btw. 

Message 1 of 7 (2,267 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★ Novice

Thank you so much for your answer, by the way. 

Guess maybe one of the Sim Gurus saw my question and helped fix the game - so now it works!

Thank you all so much for your replies, they did all really help me.

Standard smile

View in thread

Message 7 of 7 (2,059 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

not sure this is help at all. ( and why you have issue with avatar picture on Origin client or is this another place like sims ea page maybe ? )

exit client , use browser only at www.ea.com check all settings there.

not sure this is related but do check that simstore website or sims page if its there you need to edit this.

( use game option repare my game, as last options, dont even know if this can fix it, or if this has anything to do with this avatar crash issue or just a random crash that just happend sametime you change this. )

ps.

i dont work for EA.

Message 2 of 7 (2,259 Views)

★★ Novice

Thank you, Have tried all of this but still no success. Just wondering if you know any way at all to remove ea profile picture? I am sure that the profile pic is the reason behind this issue. Thanks for the help though. Standard smile

Message 3 of 7 (2,222 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
hmm, no other the then people add user content, game dont like it then patch change something in same area. ( remove user modded content )
most games work after this or you might need reparing again )
Message 4 of 7 (2,211 Views)

★★ Novice

Sorry, Haven't replied in a while.

I currently had no mods on my Mac for Sims 4, as my laptop was not strong enough to hold them, and would disable my game. 

By now, I have accepted the fact that I have wasted my money on the Sims 4, and it will not work again.

Thank you for your replies though, not many people would. Standard smile

Message 5 of 7 (2,147 Views)

@Hgsdvhehdbdh  I've moved your thread to the Sims/Mac section, where you can get help specific to your OS (and to TS4).

It would help if you could post the specs of your Mac, since it sounds like the computer is borderilne to run the game.  Here's how to find that info:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-Mac/READ-FIRST-Sims-4-Mac-Help-Guides-and-Troubleshooting/m-p/461...

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 6 of 7 (2,129 Views)

★★ Novice

Thank you so much for your answer, by the way. 

Guess maybe one of the Sim Gurus saw my question and helped fix the game - so now it works!

Thank you all so much for your replies, they did all really help me.

Standard smile

Message 7 of 7 (2,060 Views)