My game is crashing evertime i try to load my family

by miss_sofieglad

Original Post

Accepted Solution

My game is crashing evertime i try to load my family

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Hi everyone 

My sims game start crashing after I installed the sims 4 dogs and cats. I always played with CC. At first I had problems with my simmers, they couldn't pick up anything, huge problem (you now how simmers react when they don't get anything to eat). But i fixed that by removing all my CC and put it back into the game again. It work for a day and I use the entire day to rebuild my house. Now my game won't even load at all.. Or actually it works until you choose which family you want to play with, after that it's loading and suddenly crashing. If that happend before I installed the sims 4 dogs and cats i just removed some of my CC and then there would be no problems, but this time is different - My game worked perfectly with all my CC before i downloaded the sims 4 Dogs and Cats...    

WHAT TO DO NOW?!  I really love to play the sims and has really been looking forward to play the new game, so please help me! I'll be glad for any advices!

I'm playing on a Macbook, if that's important to now Wink 

Message 1 of 3 (1,502 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: My game is crashing evertime i try to load my family

@miss_sofieglad

The game works fine without any CC but stops working properly when you use CC? Then the answer is your CC. Probably not all of it but some of it. So you need to move it all out and add it back in gradually in small batches, loading your game to test after each batch. As soon as your game stops working properly then you know you've found some broken CC which is not compatible with Cats & Dogs and/or the latest patch.

The Sims 3 Mac Forum - | - The Sims 4 Mac Forum -
- Clearing Origin cache - | - Mac specific TS4 issues -
AHQSigImage.png
Please do not PM me unless I ask you to, I won't reply
- I am not affiliated with EA in anyway -

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (1,796 Views)

All Replies

@miss_sofieglad

The game works fine without any CC but stops working properly when you use CC? Then the answer is your CC. Probably not all of it but some of it. So you need to move it all out and add it back in gradually in small batches, loading your game to test after each batch. As soon as your game stops working properly then you know you've found some broken CC which is not compatible with Cats & Dogs and/or the latest patch.

The Sims 3 Mac Forum - | - The Sims 4 Mac Forum -
- Clearing Origin cache - | - Mac specific TS4 issues -
AHQSigImage.png
Please do not PM me unless I ask you to, I won't reply
- I am not affiliated with EA in anyway -
Message 2 of 3 (1,797 Views)

★ Novice

Thank you Standard smile I'll try doing that :I)

Message 3 of 3 (1,474 Views)