December 2015 - last edited December 2015 by Bluebellflora
I have Sims 3 on my Mac with varies different expansions and it keeps glitching and freezing every time I try to play. I can't accomplish anything. Half of the screen will disappear and I can press quit to get out the game but no other buttons will work or be visible. I do not know whats happening and I can not figure out why
What Mac do you have? Click on the Apple icon in the top left corner of your desktop and select About This Mac. Please provide the following information (you may need to click on More Info depending on what operating system you're running:
- Operating System (Version)
- Mac model
- Memory (RAM)
- Are you running any antivirus?
- Do you have Time Machine/Spotify/Dropbox or similar running?
- Are you patched up to date? You should be on patch level 1.67
- Do you use CC/Mods? If so, have you tried removing them and seeing if that fixes your problem?
- What Expansion and Stuff Packs do you have installed?
Using CC/Mods is at your own risk, EA are not responsible for making the game compatible with 3rd party content, the creator is.