Re: MODS NOT WORKING ON MAC PLEASE HELP!!

by puzzlezaddict

Original Post

MODS NOT WORKING ON MAC PLEASE HELP!!

★★ Novice

Hi!! I have spent so much time trying to get my sims 4 folder back and just want to add some mods to my game. I am new to this so any help would be appreciated. I have added one mod into my mods folder but it isn't working. Can someone please help?? Thank you!!

Message 1 of 5 (6,539 Views)

[ Edited ]

@francurti  There's a box in game options that you need to check in order to allow script mods.  If this mod is not showing up or working properly, make sure both it and your game are up to date, and that the mod is reported to be reliable.  For more, here are a guide to mod use in TS4 and a post about troubleshooting when they don't work properly:

https://bluebellflora.com/itsaprilxds-how-to-install-mods-on-a-mac-guide-the-sim-4/

https://bluebellflora.com/2018/01/07/sims-4-cc-and-mods-not-showing-up-in-game/

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 2 of 5 (6,517 Views)

★★★ Newbie

hi i’m having this same problem. but everyone has been getting this Resource.cfg in their mod folders. when i got to my mods folder, that resource.cfg isn’t there. someone please help! i’m in desperate need of it. it won’t work unless it is there and i’m not sure how it isn’t there. i’ve tried updating the game and took the mods folder out to see if another one pops up but it doesn’t. NEED HELP ASAP!!

Message 3 of 5 (1,979 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@emileegracelucas also i play on a mac computer.
Message 4 of 5 (1,977 Views)

@emileegracelucas

What is the exact file path of your Mods folder? Check the in-game options to make sure Mods are enabled.

The Sims 3 Mac Forum - | - The Sims 4 Mac Forum -
- Clearing Origin cache - | - Mac specific TS4 issues -
AHQSigImage.png
Please do not PM me unless I ask you to, I won't reply
- I am not affiliated with EA in anyway -
Message 5 of 5 (1,949 Views)