MISSING SIMS 4 CUSTOME CONENT ON IMAC

by Doggie0501

Original Post

Accepted Solution

MISSING SIMS 4 CUSTOME CONENT ON IMAC

★★★ Newbie

I just opened my Sims 4 game, and as I was about to PLAN OUTFIT all my custom content was gone. This happened yesterday when The sims 4 got a new update. I called EA Help and it is being looked at by developers. Has anyone have this issue or can help me fix this problem.

Message 1 of 3 (358 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: MISSING SIMS 4 CUSTOME CONENT ON IMAC

★★ Apprentice

Even tho I am not using MAC, I had the same problem. When an update occurs CC is automatically turned off. You should be able to turn them back on from game options.If you have any other troubles with your CC try finding out which is causing the problem...sometimes you may have uninstall them and reinstall them one by one to see which one causes problems. I know its a headache, I have done it twice and remove the items tha caused problem..so far the game has been going good since. Hope you get it fixed. 

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (331 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

Have you managed to solve this?? If not To turn them back on, open up Game Options, select the Other tab, and check on the Enable Custom Content and Mods option

Message 2 of 3 (331 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Even tho I am not using MAC, I had the same problem. When an update occurs CC is automatically turned off. You should be able to turn them back on from game options.If you have any other troubles with your CC try finding out which is causing the problem...sometimes you may have uninstall them and reinstall them one by one to see which one causes problems. I know its a headache, I have done it twice and remove the items tha caused problem..so far the game has been going good since. Hope you get it fixed. 

Message 3 of 3 (332 Views)