MAJOR SIMS 4 SAVING ISSUE PLEASE HELP

by elleannaj

Original Post

Accepted Solution

MAJOR SIMS 4 SAVING ISSUE PLEASE HELP

★★★ Newbie

Hello, I have been experiencing a major issue with my sims 4 game on my Mac. For a while now (I'd say since the beginning of the year), my game has been deleting all saved games after i exit the game. I can play the game for hours, like yesterday, and then when I save and exit it deletes all my previous gameplay. I don't know what to do! I always save when I exit and it deeply saddens me to lose all my data.

Message 1 of 4 (273 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: MAJOR SIMS 4 SAVING ISSUE PLEASE HELP

@elleannaj

As @EA_Mai has already replied, your issue is your iCloud settings which is covered in the stickied Sims 4 help thread here - http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-Mac/READ-FIRST-Sims-4-Mac-Help-Guides-and-Troubleshooting/m-p/5866...

The Sims 3 Mac Forum - | - The Sims 4 Mac Forum -
- Clearing Origin cache - | - Mac specific TS4 issues -
AHQSigImage.png
Please do not PM me unless I ask you to, I won't reply
- I am not affiliated with EA in anyway -

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (278 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
EA app Team

Oh, @elleannaj, I'm sorry to read you are having this issue! I can understand it's not pleasant losing all your progress every time you play Frown

Luckily, I think I can help you, please, take a look to this post by @Bluebellflora Wink

-Mai

Message 2 of 4 (256 Views)

@elleannaj

As @EA_Mai has already replied, your issue is your iCloud settings which is covered in the stickied Sims 4 help thread here - http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-Mac/READ-FIRST-Sims-4-Mac-Help-Guides-and-Troubleshooting/m-p/5866...

The Sims 3 Mac Forum - | - The Sims 4 Mac Forum -
- Clearing Origin cache - | - Mac specific TS4 issues -
AHQSigImage.png
Please do not PM me unless I ask you to, I won't reply
- I am not affiliated with EA in anyway -
Message 3 of 4 (279 Views)

EA app Team

Oh, sorry @elleannaj! I forgot the link Oops  Thanks @Bluebellflora!

Message 4 of 4 (244 Views)