[MAC] When opening Sims 4 up, it doesn't ever finish loading

by RockStarRubyRed

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[MAC] When opening Sims 4 up, it doesn't ever finish loading

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I've recently installed quite a bit of custom content but it's been over a few days so I've been playing Sims 4 in between. I've been extremely cautious and followed all instructions, I've gone through the mods folder to ensure no tray folders are misplaced, etc etc. Today my game had begun to load, it has gone through the EA and Maxis bits and got to the plumbob with the Sims logo but then it stops (sometimes the music plays still) and just shows me the little loading cursor and never actually goes into the game.

It's incredibly frustrating - I've restarted my computer multiple times, so could it be a bug?

I have a Macbook.

Please help!!

Message 1 of 2 (213 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [MAC] When opening Sims 4 up, it doesn't ever finish loading

Hero

Hi @RockStarRubyRed

sounds like one of the mods you installed is no longer compatible with the game. You will need to remove whatever you have installed since it last worked

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (205 Views)

All Replies

Re: [MAC] When opening Sims 4 up, it doesn't ever finish loading

Hero

Hi @RockStarRubyRed

sounds like one of the mods you installed is no longer compatible with the game. You will need to remove whatever you have installed since it last worked

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (206 Views)