Re: [MAC] Sims 4 download stopping saying Network Speed 0B/sec

by fons_garmo

Original Post

[MAC] Sims 4 download stopping saying Network Speed 0B/sec

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

This morning I purchased the sims 4. I began to download it through the origin program on my Mac and it was working fine until someone closed the lid of my laptop. I opened it back up and the download was stuck on 'pausing download'. I couldn't do anything, it just stayed like that for a while. So I forced quit origin and then re-opened it, it said that the download was paused. So I resumed it, and it worked until 2 - 3%. It stopped saying that the network speed was 0B/sec even though it was working perfectly before and I'm connected to my wifi. So I've cancelled the download and then restarted it and nothings working. I've quit origin and opened it up again and it still won't work. Someone please help! Frown 

Message 1 of 4 (368 Views)

Hi @angelfaceawesome,

Try activating Safe Download mode in Origin's advanced settings.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

No trabajo para EA, solo soy un jugador tratando de ayudar a otros jugadores. No respondo mensajes privados, Permite que otros puedan beneficiarse de la información.

I don't work for EA, I'm just a player like you, trying to help other players. I do not reply private messages.

Message 2 of 4 (358 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thank you, but it still didn't work 

Message 3 of 4 (349 Views)

@angelfaceawesome,

Are you using any proxy or VPN to connect to the Internet?

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

No trabajo para EA, solo soy un jugador tratando de ayudar a otros jugadores. No respondo mensajes privados, Permite que otros puedan beneficiarse de la información.

I don't work for EA, I'm just a player like you, trying to help other players. I do not reply private messages.

Message 4 of 4 (345 Views)