[MAC] Product code problem

by kjones321

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

[MAC] Product code problem

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Just tried to enter product code for new Sims4 on my Mac and it says code has already been used?  The game is nowhere on my computer???

Message 1 of 2 (224 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [MAC] Product code problem

Hi @kjones321,

Please make sure to log into Origin with the account in which you registered your game the first time you installed it. Product codes are linked to your account and can only be used once.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

No trabajo para EA, solo soy un jugador tratando de ayudar a otros jugadores. No respondo mensajes privados, Permite que otros puedan beneficiarse de la información.

I don't work for EA, I'm just a player like you, trying to help other players. I do not reply private messages.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (217 Views)

All Replies

Re: [MAC] Product code problem

Hi @kjones321,

Please make sure to log into Origin with the account in which you registered your game the first time you installed it. Product codes are linked to your account and can only be used once.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

No trabajo para EA, solo soy un jugador tratando de ayudar a otros jugadores. No respondo mensajes privados, Permite que otros puedan beneficiarse de la información.

I don't work for EA, I'm just a player like you, trying to help other players. I do not reply private messages.

Message 2 of 2 (218 Views)