Re: How can I download The Sims 4 Legacy edition for Mac?

by Bluebellflora

Original Post

Accepted Solution

How can I download The Sims 4 Legacy edition for Mac?

★★★ Newbie

I bought The Sims 4 awhile ago, however it does not launch. I found out later that there was a legacy edition of the game for older Macs (iMac 2011). How can I get this version?

Message 1 of 3 (4,606 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hi @ballet600 ,

The Sims 4 Legacy Edition is not available yet. The current version of The Sims 4 will be the Legacy Edition after June's patch

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

No trabajo para EA, solo soy un jugador tratando de ayudar a otros jugadores. No respondo mensajes privados, Permite que otros puedan beneficiarse de la información.

I don't work for EA, I'm just a player like you, trying to help other players. I do not reply private messages.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (4,560 Views)

All Replies

Hi @ballet600 ,

The Sims 4 Legacy Edition is not available yet. The current version of The Sims 4 will be the Legacy Edition after June's patch

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

No trabajo para EA, solo soy un jugador tratando de ayudar a otros jugadores. No respondo mensajes privados, Permite que otros puedan beneficiarse de la información.

I don't work for EA, I'm just a player like you, trying to help other players. I do not reply private messages.

Message 2 of 3 (4,561 Views)

@ballet600

Your game should launch at the moment, until the upgrade to Metal is implemented in a patch. What issue are you having exactly?

The Sims 3 Mac Forum - | - The Sims 4 Mac Forum -
- Clearing Origin cache - | - Mac specific TS4 issues -
AHQSigImage.png
Please do not PM me unless I ask you to, I won't reply
- I am not affiliated with EA in anyway -
Message 3 of 3 (4,553 Views)