Code bar not popping up

by nessatay2223

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Code bar not popping up

★★★★★ Apprentice

I have a Mac and when I click command, shift, C all at the same time, it does not pop up. Instead it just takes an upside down. I tried repairing my game and it still does not work. Please help. 

Message 1 of 3 (403 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Code bar not popping up

@nessatay2223  The game is taking a screenshot because it doesn't recognize the command.  Try using crtl-shift-c instead.  If that doesn't work either, make sure that the keys are all functional when you're not playing.  If you crtl-click on a folder, for example, it works like a right-click—you should see a list of options like "move to trash" and "get info."

Also make sure you're not using any screen capture software.  If you have it, trash the app and restart your computer to see if that makes a difference.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (382 Views)

All Replies

@nessatay2223  The game is taking a screenshot because it doesn't recognize the command.  Try using crtl-shift-c instead.  If that doesn't work either, make sure that the keys are all functional when you're not playing.  If you crtl-click on a folder, for example, it works like a right-click—you should see a list of options like "move to trash" and "get info."

Also make sure you're not using any screen capture software.  If you have it, trash the app and restart your computer to see if that makes a difference.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 2 of 3 (383 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Omg! Thank you so much! It worked!!! 

Message 3 of 3 (376 Views)