Re: Please help

by EA_Mai

Original Post

EA app Team
Hi @madsenemil,

When @172e3cda00349872 explained (here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-Mac/Can-t-visit-certain-lots/m-p/6778148#M12057) which files and folder to move back, did you move all of them at the same time or each folder one by one?

If you did it all at once, please, try again but this time copy/pasting from the old folder to the new one folder by folder. Once the issue starts, tell us which folder/file is the last you moved. This will allow us to know which folder or file exactly is causing the issue Standard smile

-Mai
Message 21 of 30 (1,261 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
I think the problem comes from something I downloaded from the gallery could that be possible?
I don't understand the guide you're talking about because then I put in my save files it dosen't work and the guide says "put in your save folder, and if that goes okay then try the rest" but it dosen't go okay then I do that
Message 22 of 30 (1,248 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Please help
Message 23 of 30 (1,211 Views)

EA app Team
Hi @madsenemil,

Sorry for the wait. Unfortunately, if putting your saves makes the game stop working, then there's something wrong with the save itself.

Are all your save games having issues? Or just some of them? And is the issue happening only in those save games where you downloaded that content from the gallery? If so, that would be a good clue to find out what's going on Standard smile

Do you remember what content you downloaded from the gallery?

-Mai
Message 24 of 30 (1,177 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Yeah both my save games have the problem.
I think it is because of a women I downloaded from the gallery because the problem started right after I put her into a household and build her home,
and in my second save game I tried to rebuild what I made in the first save game, so again I put her into a household and build her home and right after when I tried to visit another household the problem started
Message 25 of 30 (1,164 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@EA_Mai

Help????
Message 26 of 30 (1,027 Views)

EA app Team
Sorry, @madsenemil, for some reason I didn't see your post - thanks for bumping it. Frown

Have you tried to go to the Household Manager (top right corner on the map view) and remove that sim you downloaded from the game? I'd try to do that, delete her and then try to load the lots again. If they load now, you can keep playing but remember not to download her again.

If it still doesn't load, then let us know, we will try to think of something different.

Also, would it be possible for you to let us know which woman you are downloading for the Gallery? It would be helpful for us to investigate this.

Thanks!
-Mai
Message 27 of 30 (1,017 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

@EA_Mai

It didn't help,

I think the problem started after I played with this sim... But I don't know for sure

Skærmbillede 2018-05-18 kl. 17.51.18.png

Message 28 of 30 (1,005 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@EA_Mai ??
Message 29 of 30 (879 Views)

EA app Team

Sorry for the wait, @madsenemil.

Unfortunately, from what you are telling us, it seems those save games got corrupted somehow and that's why the lots are not loading.

Would you be willing to share those save games with us?

If so, please, follow the steps in here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Team/m-p/6065...

Thank you!

-Mai

Message 30 of 30 (871 Views)