Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Can I purchase a game pack with Itunes?

by MiaIsFabulous1

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Can I purchase a game pack with Itunes?

★★ Newbie

Hi I was just wondering If I'm able to purchase a game using Itunes Voucher money?

Message 1 of 4 (2,645 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Can I purchase a game pack with Itunes?

Hi @MiaIsFabulous1,

No, you can't buy a Game pack for The Sims 4 using an iTunes card. You need a credit card, PayPal account or EA wallet card in order to buy game on Origin.

No trabajo para EA, solo soy un jugador tratando de ayudar a otros jugadores. No respondo mensajes privados, Permite que otros puedan beneficiarse de la información.

I don't work for EA, I'm just a player like you, trying to help other players. I do not reply private messages.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (3,782 Views)

All Replies

Hi @MiaIsFabulous1,

No, you can't buy a Game pack for The Sims 4 using an iTunes card. You need a credit card, PayPal account or EA wallet card in order to buy game on Origin.

No trabajo para EA, solo soy un jugador tratando de ayudar a otros jugadores. No respondo mensajes privados, Permite que otros puedan beneficiarse de la información.

I don't work for EA, I'm just a player like you, trying to help other players. I do not reply private messages.

Message 2 of 4 (3,783 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

If I use go to origin.com on my phone and sign into my account, can I buy the pack off of there with the iTunes gift card? Would it transfer to my account on my laptop?

Message 3 of 4 (315 Views)

Hi @emmam_2222 ,

No, Origin.com does not accept iTunes cards as payment method.

Message 4 of 4 (308 Views)
sims-four-characters

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help