simsfreeplay sims wobbling and can't be controlled

by nailahholm85

Original Post

simsfreeplay sims wobbling and can't be controlled

★★★ Newbie

All of my sims are wobbling and can't be controlled. I uninstalled and reinstalled the game, but it didn't help. What should I do?

Message 1 of 10 (2,818 Views)

Re: simsfreeplay sims wobbling and can't be controlled

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @nailahholm85,

That's strange. What device are you playing on? Do you have all the latest update for your OS? 

Message 2 of 10 (2,792 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Having the same issue. I cant get my sim to use the toilet so I can move on from the tutorial. She just wobbles and holds her stomach and points at her head. I'm using my S6 edge.
Message 3 of 10 (2,768 Views)

Hi @bgallagher2005,

Hum. I have the S6 Edge + and never had that issue before. Can you try to take a screenshot? I'll investigate further.

Thanks!

Message 4 of 10 (2,755 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I've been stuck in this stupid tutorial for a month. All she does is pee herself. Every thing is up to date. I just can't get this game to work. It's very frustrating.
Message 5 of 10 (2,745 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@bgallagher2005

Can I assume you have tapped on the bubble over the toliet?

Message 6 of 10 (2,733 Views)

Hi @bgallagher2005,

Same question as @martha4858. It looks like your Sim's needs are not met. If you click on the bubble your Sim should move to the toilet sluggishly. As long as their needs are not met Sims will walk slowly and if they are desperate for the loo they will stop and pee on the floor. :/

Hope that helps.

Message 7 of 10 (2,695 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice
I have the s6edge, and my sims have started wobbling and wont do anything. All stats were full and most were doing chores when it happened, they finished and instead of returning to default mode and await orders, they all started behaving ill, i mean were talking about 20 sims here all doing it. They hold their tummies and stagger, system says they are busy so cant send them to work etc. No blue footprints, just no interection what so ever. Ive had my problem 2 days now! Ive even deleted and re uploaded my data, made no difference. Really frustrating as i love playing sims everyday. But now i avoid it like the plague :-(
Please help!!!
Message 8 of 10 (2,537 Views)

★ Novice

I'm having the same problem my sims are just wobbling around all but 1 and I dont know what to do!

Message 9 of 10 (1,816 Views)

★ Novice

Ok so I restarted my tablet and it is all working try that 

Message 10 of 10 (1,801 Views)