mystery box updated?

by Shayla_Jackson

Original Post

mystery box updated?

★★★ Newbie

hi, i’ve been curious about whether the mystery boxes ever get updated with different/newer potential items/packs to unlock?

over time i’ve collected/unlocked what i think to be almost every item from them and now i feel like my keys are just adding up as i don’t see the point in spending them for items already in my home store. just wondered it that was or potentially could be a thing? 

Message 1 of 2 (1,429 Views)

Re: mystery box updated?

This forum is provided by EA but is designed as Player helping Player, in this case we can not do much for you

As other players, we do not know how the Mystery Boxes are shifted any more than you do

You need to speak with the Devs or Gurus to find out

Contact Firemonkeys support: https://help.firemonkeys.com.au/hc/en-us/requests/new or get there in game: green ... button at the bottom of the screen; Talkbubble with ?
I personally can not sign in with chrome or safari, so you might need to try different browsers (I use Edge)
Or contact support via FB or Twitter, links are at the bottom of the page

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 2 of 2 (1,404 Views)