Re: my game wont connect to server

by SallyTheGoose

Original Post

my game wont connect to server

★★ Newbie

Sims free play won't connect to server, please help!

Message 1 of 4 (6,290 Views)

★★★ Novice

I don't know if your problem is solved by now, but if it isn't, could you please give me some more information and I might be able to help (;

Message 2 of 4 (6,229 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have a similar problem. I'm using my kindle fire to play sims free play. Every time I try to connect to the store, it tells me that there is an internal server error. I've tried saving my progress on the cloud (which works) removing the app and also de-registering my kindle and re-up loading the app and I still can't connect to the store. I don't want to lose my progress that I've made (i'm on level 28) but I don't know what else to do! Help!?!

Message 3 of 4 (6,216 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@JacknGinger

As long as you can connect to the cloud you will not loose your progress. My suggestion if you cannot connect to the store is to contact support.

@abc822902359

If you are still having trouble connecting to the server here are a few things to try:

Make sure your device has the current operating system loaded

Make sure there are not other apps running in the background.

Turn off auto updates

Make sure the storage on your device is not full.

Try using a public wifi

try shutting down your wifi and restarting it.

If and only if you have recently saved to the cloud then try deleting the reinstalling sims FP

If none of this works then contact support: https://help.firemonkeys.com.au/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=46384

Message 4 of 4 (6,204 Views)