latest update not installed correctly

by aussiesoni

Original Post

Accepted Solution

latest update not installed correctly

★★ Apprentice

Just tried to do the latest update and got a message (failed to install) saying has not installed correctly.  I am playing on my Samsung tablet and have plenty of storage and am up to date on all updates.  Has anyone else had this problem?  Other than contacting firemonkeys, any suggestions would be appreciated.

Message 1 of 4 (3,404 Views)

Accepted Solution

Rif.: latest update not installed correctly

Hero
@aussiesoni It happened to me too .. I pressed "RETRY" and the game completed the installation.

NEVER FEAR, BAFAN IS HERE!

[Bafan The Wolfman]

CCP Hero Banner

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (3,360 Views)

All Replies

Re: latest update not installed correctly

Delete and reinstall game?

It is very difficult to give advice with such vague perimeters

Which Samsung tablet? Galaxy? Galaxy A series? S series? what number?

"Up to date on all updates' means very different things depending on what tablet you have, Samsung have nearly 30 different tabs 

"plenty" of storage is relative, does it mean 2GB or 160GB

This forum is provided by EA but is designed as Player helping Player, in this case we can not do much for you

Contact Firemonkeys support: https://help.firemonkeys.com.au/hc/en-us/requests/new or get there in game: green ... button at the bottom of the screen; Talkbubble with ?
I personally can not sign in with chrome or safari, so you might need to try different browsers (I use Edge)
Or contact support via FB or Twitter, links are at the bottom of the page

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 2 of 4 (3,380 Views)

Hero
@aussiesoni It happened to me too .. I pressed "RETRY" and the game completed the installation.

NEVER FEAR, BAFAN IS HERE!

[Bafan The Wolfman]

CCP Hero Banner

Message 3 of 4 (3,361 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Thanks for your help, that solved the problem. 

Message 4 of 4 (3,311 Views)