★ Apprentice

@martha4858 wrote:

@AnEndlessOcean

What version iPad do you have?

I have the iPad 4!

Message 11 of 27 (1,016 Views)

Re: iOS 10 Audio Issues

★★★ Newbie

I have no audio since I upgraded to iOS 10 on my iPad but only with the sims game everything else works fine can sims please find a bug fix 

Message 12 of 27 (987 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @cathybmj

Have you tried to uninstall and reinstall the game? If you do so, make sure to upload your save to the cloud first so you won't lose any progress. 

Keep us updated.

Message 13 of 27 (951 Views)

★ Apprentice

So, another update; iOS 10.0.2 came out and I installed it today on my iPad, thinking it might patch the issue since downloading iOS 10 in the first place triggered the audio to not work on my app. And so that STILL hasn't fixed the issue. Audio is still not there except for on the daily prize ads. Again, this is my only app on my iPad that doesn't work with audio Frown

Now my only hope left is to wait for an actual app update... there's not much left that I can do, unfortunately.

Message 14 of 27 (935 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have had the same issue with no in game audio with sfp. Unfortunately I've done everything possible including final reset of iPad and reinstalling of my game. Today I got my hopes up when I saw the new iOS 10.02 update but was disappointed when it still did not fix this issue. You are right looks like we are just going to have to wait until the app itself comes out with new update. My fingers are crossed! Clock

Message 15 of 27 (920 Views)

★★ Novice

I too have no audio at all since I updated to Ios 10.0.2 this morning. Before the patch everything worked fine. Every other app is working fine (simcity buildit still has sound for example). Tried reinstalling, rebooting, checked all settings and nothing is muted, tried to plug in earphones and that doesn't work too. Simply, its some bug in this game. I have Ipad 4.

Message 16 of 27 (904 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Thanks for the heads up folks, iOS 10 seems to not agree with a few games. I'll make sure to forward the information to the studio so they can look into the issue. I'll come back to you if they need further information. 

Message 17 of 27 (890 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I uninstalled and reinstalled the game. I even went as far as to do a complete factory reset on my iPad. It is a problem with the app, this needs to be fixed. It's not like the sounds the game makes are so amazing, "zu-zu", lol, but playing it in absolute silence is really not fun. At all. 

Message 18 of 27 (760 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@RotterdamJeni

The latest version of ios was suppose to fix audio issue people were having. Have you updated to IOS 10.02 yet?

Message 19 of 27 (754 Views)

★ Apprentice

Happy to say this is my final update! Large smile

When I downloaded the latest version of the app on my iPad, it instantly started to play music-- and after having to use this app on my iPod for almost a month, I can say I'm very excited to have it back where it belongs!

For anyone else who is / was going through the same trouble I was with this, I recommend updating your app with the new update. It definitely worked for me, and hopefully will for any of you! 

Message 20 of 27 (4,567 Views)