Re: facebook

by minicha-em

Original Post

facebook

★★★ Newbie

Im logged into facebook and have accepted friends that are playing sims freeplay as well. Yet no one pops up in my neighbors.. I dont know what is going on or how to fix this 

Message 1 of 2 (940 Views)

Re: facebook

[ Edited ]

Save to cloud

Log out and log in

If you still don't see them ask about their FB settings

Only ME > you can't se them but they can see you (if you're set on "friends" or "public")

When they have checked their settings and confirmed it is on "friends" or "public" and you still don't see them

Contact FB or Firemonkeys for further support

This forum is provided by EA but is designed as Player helping Player, in this case we can not do much more for you
Contact Firemonkeys support: https://help.firemonkeys.com.au/hc/en-us/requests/new or get there in game: green ... button at the bottom of the screen; Talkbubble with ?
I personally can not sign in with chrome or safari, so you might need to try different browsers (I use Edge)
Or contact support via FB or Twitter, links are at the bottom of the page

LostNeighbours.jpg

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 2 of 2 (911 Views)