cannot open sims freeplay

by Wendy012345

Original Post

cannot open sims freeplay

★★★ Newbie

Hi there I cannot open Sims Freeplay since last Thursday morning (4 July 2018). No problems / error appeared previously. I have updated my phone and the game to the latest version in late June 2018. I used to play this game everyday and it works normal before last Thursday.

When I getting into the game, it stays at the loading screen for about 3 to 4 seconds, and then it back to my phone's home screen. When I press the Home button for 2 times to trace background apps, the Sims Freeplay is there. When I click it, it goes to loading screen again and back to home screen.

I have purchase LP and SP in the game to receive daily LP and SP reward. I have paid the money, but no reward can be received these days since the game is unable to open. I feel very disappointed because I believe no refund nor reward could be get back.

Here is some background data for my phone:

- Model: iPhone SE

- IOS version: 11.4 (15F79)

- Sims Freeplay version: 5.38.3

I have closed all background apps and tried to restart my phone, and also tried to reset all data.

Unfortunately, as far as I remember, I did not linked the game to iCloud nor Facebook and hence I believe I will lose game progress if I reinstall the app.

It would be appreciated if your team would provide any other solutions to me other than to reinstall the app. Thank you very much in advanced.

Message 1 of 1 (334 Views)