Re: Townies increase

by riyahmonet

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Townies increase

★★★ Novice

Hey guys! I am wondering how many townies can be in the Freeplay game. I really believe that we should be allowed more than a certain limit due to having so many things to complete. I hope that there is an update soon on this. But if anyone can tell me specifically the max number, that would be great. I've looked, and the answers made me feel like they were unsure.

Message 1 of 3 (941 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]

Number of Sims per town at level 55 is 34

You can have 4 more at VIP level 15 - total of 38

+1 Sim per town at VIP 6, VIP 8, VIP 10, VIP 15

You can also buy extra Sims in the Specials tab, purple shopping cart, about $50 - this offer is not currently available but it will surely come back at some point, so check the shopping cart on a weekly basis

Mobile gaming have many more limits as to what the devices can handle compared to consoles or PCs

Though technology and science are making the phones and tabs more capable each year, it will still not be able to handle the animations of too many sims at once (hence the 10 sims per house limit)

Most devices can not yet handle much more

It is a balance of giving the players what they want but at the same time keep as many players as they can

For the kind of expansion you're talking about it would require every player to get new devices, the latest devices, and most can not afford to upgrade their phones and tabs on a yearly basis, as would be required - Get a $1000 phone or you can't play, how do you feel about that?

RAM is important to this game but Apple have only recently upped the RAM in their devices, iPhone 11 and iPad 8th gen have enough but not older

How many do you know that have older Apple devices than iPhone 11/ 8th gen iPads? 

This forum is provided by EA but is designed as Player helping Player

Contact Firemonkeys support: https://help.firemonkeys.com.au/hc/en-us/requests/new or get there in game: green ... button at the bottom of the screen; Talkbubble with ?
I personally can not sign in with chrome, so you might need to try different browsers
Or contact support via FB or Twitter, links are at the bottom of the page 

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (929 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]

Number of Sims per town at level 55 is 34

You can have 4 more at VIP level 15 - total of 38

+1 Sim per town at VIP 6, VIP 8, VIP 10, VIP 15

You can also buy extra Sims in the Specials tab, purple shopping cart, about $50 - this offer is not currently available but it will surely come back at some point, so check the shopping cart on a weekly basis

Mobile gaming have many more limits as to what the devices can handle compared to consoles or PCs

Though technology and science are making the phones and tabs more capable each year, it will still not be able to handle the animations of too many sims at once (hence the 10 sims per house limit)

Most devices can not yet handle much more

It is a balance of giving the players what they want but at the same time keep as many players as they can

For the kind of expansion you're talking about it would require every player to get new devices, the latest devices, and most can not afford to upgrade their phones and tabs on a yearly basis, as would be required - Get a $1000 phone or you can't play, how do you feel about that?

RAM is important to this game but Apple have only recently upped the RAM in their devices, iPhone 11 and iPad 8th gen have enough but not older

How many do you know that have older Apple devices than iPhone 11/ 8th gen iPads? 

This forum is provided by EA but is designed as Player helping Player

Contact Firemonkeys support: https://help.firemonkeys.com.au/hc/en-us/requests/new or get there in game: green ... button at the bottom of the screen; Talkbubble with ?
I personally can not sign in with chrome, so you might need to try different browsers
Or contact support via FB or Twitter, links are at the bottom of the page 

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 2 of 3 (930 Views)

★★★ Novice

That I understand. Thank you Star

Message 3 of 3 (917 Views)